Monday, May 30, 2005

CivicSource

CivicSource has developed a monthly calendar of civic events in Massachusetts, http://www.civicsource.net/civicsource/month.php. It's an interesting tool and a project of the Commonwealth Civic Roundtable which consists of

Boston Cares
Boston Foundation
Building Impact
Discovering Justice
IssueSource
Leadership Metrowest
Massachusetts Campus Compact
Massachusetts Service Alliance
MassINC
MassVOTE
New Democracy Coalition
ONEin3 Boston Initiative
Social Capital Inc.
United Leaders
United Way Massachusetts Bay
University of Massachusetts Civic Initiative

I wonder if any Republicans, Libertarians, or Greens are involved.

4 comments:

St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 8 because you have good content.

Free Access To More Information Aboutgroup health insurance

Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about do it yourself concrete and do it yourself concrete Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on do it yourself concrete then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about do it yourself concrete and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2relico.com do it yourself concrete and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

Car Loans Home said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a secured loan for car
site/blog. It pretty much covers secured loan for car
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ